Family owned child care
centre in Orange
What We Provide
Childcare in Orange
Have your kids grow up to be happy and healthy with the best childcare in Orange! Seymour Street Early Learning is a great place for your child to learn and have fun. Our dedicated team of educators will give your child a safe and nurturing environment to learn, grow, and develop their skills and knowledge.
Day Care in Orange
At Seymour Street Early Learning, we offer all the benefits and features you’ve been looking for in a daycare centre and more. Our daycare in Orange is dedicated to providing a safe, nurturing and educational environment for children aged six weeks to six years.
- Dedicated Staff – Highly qualified, professional, and dedicated educators work to care for your children as if they were their own.
- Nutritious Meals – Nutritious, fresh meals are prepared daily by our qualified chef.
- Plenty of Space – Our Orange kindergarten has a big, safe, and welcoming play space for children to explore and enjoy, just waiting for them!
- Plenty of Care – Our educators at Orange early childhood centre will always be available to look after your kids while you’re away or just give you a break.
- Lots of Activities – Excursions, events, and extracurricular activities are just a few things your child can enjoy while they’re at our child care Orange.
- School Readiness – Schools are competitive these days. We’re here to help your child stand out with the best school readiness program in town so that they can start their education on the right foot.
- Convenient Bus Service – We will pick up and drop off your child free of charge within Orange.
ELC Near Me – Contact our Orange Now!
With qualified educators, we give your child the pace they need in early education while providing a fun and nurturing environment that makes them feel at home. As one of the leading child care centres in Orange, we do everything possible to ensure their safety and happiness, including nutritious meals made daily by our qualified chef and excursions planned for their age group.
Your child deserves the best childcare! Call +61 2 6361 7377 today to schedule a tour at our Orange children’s centre.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best age to send a child to childcare?
Answer: The best age for a child to enter childcare in Orange will vary based on the parents’ and daycare’s needs and preferences. Some parents prefer to start sending their children at an early age, while others prefer to wait until they are a little older. Some parents like to send their children when they are still in diapers, while others like to wait until they are potty-trained. Some parents send their children as young as six months old, while others prefer to wait until the child is four or five years old. The best age for your child will depend on your family’s needs and how long you intend to leave your child at daycare.
2. What time is your childcare centre open?
Answer: Our childcare centre is open from 6 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday. We offer a variety of snacks, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as activities to keep the children engaged and happy. We also have an in-house school readiness program that is overseen by our certified teachers to prepare your child for the future. We also offer pick-up and drop-off services so you can have peace of mind when starting your business. Our staff members are trained in early childcare, CPR and first aid, as well as all other skills required by our daycare in Orange.
3. What is a childcare subsidy?
Answer: Childcare subsidy in Australia is a government-funded financial assistance program that helps families pay for expenses related to child care in Orange. It is one of the many ways the Australian Government supports working parents to balance work and family commitments. Different types of childcare subsidies depend on your circumstances, such as if you’re eligible for Family Tax Benefit Part A or have a very low income.
Families are given access to either 36, 72 or 100 hours of subsidised care per fortnight, depending on how many hours the family members put into combined work, study, or training.
4. Am I eligible for a childcare subsidy?
Answer: The Australian Government will provide support for low-income families to help with the cost of childcare. If you are eligible, you may be able to receive a subsidy for up to 85% of your out-of-pocket childcare expenses. Families
with a combined income of up to $72,466 are eligible for this subsidy. Families must also meet other criteria, such as hours and type of childcare provided by their chosen service provider, in order to qualify. If you think you might be eligible, contact Orange early childhood centre now to ask about Child Care Subsidy Australia (CCSA).
Care and early education for children aged six weeks to six years
Nutritious, fresh meals made daily by our qualified chef
Nappies, wipes, linen, and hats
Qualified, dedicated, and professional educators
School readiness program
Excursions, incursions, events
Free bus pick up and drop off service
Where we are located
Our centre is located in East Orange, opposite the PCYC. We are close to Bowen and East Orange public schools, and St Mary’s Catholic School, which is convenient for families with older children attending these schools. Onsite parking is available for ease of drop off and pick up.